lundi 15 septembre 2014

TAG: The Lipstick Tag


1// How many lipsticks do you own?
I have 20. That´s a lot in my opinion.
You don't need that many, so I can't even imagine how youtubers and bloggers can own like 80, 100 or 150 lipsticks. I fully understand if you are a make up artist, and it´s part of your make up kit, but 150 lipsticks for one face is just insane and not hygienic. (Anyone else agrees with me?)

2// What was the first lipstick you owned?
My first lipstick was a true red Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle.
A that time, I was really new to makeup and lipsticks and I thought if I had to own one lipstick, it should be a true red.
I don't wear it that often and it´s quite dated now... (Since 2009?) So I keep it but not really use it.
 
Chanel Rouce Coco - Gabrielle

3// What is your favourite lipstick brand?
From high end, I would say Chanel and Georgio Armani. For the packaging, the color range and the quality.
From highstreet/drugstore, Revlon and Rimmel Kate Moss collection.
Rouge d'Armani (400) and Rimmel Kate Moss Matte (111)


4// What is your most worn lipstick?
Definitely Chanel rouge coco shine Boy. The perfect everyday lipstick, not too nude, not too pink: my lips but better shade.
I discovered it while watching at Lisa Eldridge's videos, which I love. She's a reference to me and I learnt a lot about makeup and skincare with her videos.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - Boy

5// What is your favourite finish?
I think it´s cremesheen because it´s moisturizing and low maintenance.
(So lazy...)

6// What was the last lipstick you bought?
Does Fresh Sugar lip balm in Cherry count as a lipstick?
If not, then it´s Nars Dolce vita lipstick, an other everyday / "my lips but better" lippy, perfect for Autumn time.

7// How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
3. A lip gloss (Laura Mercier), lipstain (YSL vernis à lèvres) and a balm (EOS)

8// What is your favourite red lip colour?
I like a red to wear alone when you want to look awake while you're not. So frenchy to do so, I guess.
2 options from my collection:
Rimmel Kate Moss 111 or Georgio Armani in 401 (bright red orange)

9// How do you store your lipsticks?
I have the standard Muji drawers that everyone has! Very original...

10// Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
Tom Ford Spanish Pink and Georgio Armani red 400.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire